Evaluation & Placement Audit
A thorough review of the entire training program is monitored from the corporate office by TPM s and T&P H, on a monthly basis for the overall active batches in pan India.
- The Trainees mindset, overall performance will be judged accordingly.
- Trainers need to sit with Trainees on receiving the feedback and discuss their SWOT points
- Lastly, the T&P Head generates a consolidated centre report after every audit (EPA) through Bar Code Generation.
- The importance of the Bar Code is to understand the transition or change and mentor the Trainees slowly for placement
- The feedback will be shared with Trainer, Centre Head, State Head
The trainer’s performance is mapped as well, based on certain parameters and the overall ratings of the trainer’s concerned batch (es). The entire process flow of the EPA methodology has been shared below:
•The feedback will be shared with Trainer, Centre Head, State Head